3466 - BUYER
Posizione3466 - BUYER
FRAG srl is looking for a Buyer with experience in Oil&Gas sector.
Key Responsibilities and Authorities :
- Perform the procurement material process in accordance per Client’s business activities in accordance with Company’s policies, procedures and ethical standards to ensure the following;
- Review material requisitions for accuracy of information including complete description of items, delivery lead time and proper Required On Site dates (ROS).
- Ensuring materials meet the required standards and specifications and is fit for purpose for which it is intended for purchase.
- Material is purchased from the most competitive source based on the criteria of Quality (fit for purpose), Delivery (lead time) and Lowest Cost option. It is within budget to optimize the operating unit’s profitability.
- Material and supporting documentation is delivered in accordance with the requirements of the Purchase Order and meets project schedule.
- Purchase Orders contains complete information and is accurate.
- Internal interfaces include Engineering, Project Management Teams, Operations Group, QA/QC, Accounting and Proposals.
- Main internal client is project construction management.
- External interface includes; Vendors, Sub vendor and client as required.
- Ensure timely issue of RFQ’s to correct vendors
- Ensure timely receipt of vendor offers from all of them before or by the due date
- Ensure technical offers are distributed to reviewers in a timely manner
- Ensure Engineering Technical queries are issued to vendors & replies received in a timely manner and passed on to reviewer’s
- Ensure Commercial information is kept confidential and not released to persons outside of Procurement group and only to Project or Cost control Managers.
- Produce accurate Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE)
- Review CBE & Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) to produce a Recommendation of Award (ROA) for internal approvals prior release of PO per guidelines
- Create Purchase Order with all supporting documentation as per requirements.
- Liaise with vendors on a planned basis for the purpose of keeping abreast of their capabilities, new products and interfacing with their management personnel.
- Develop and maintain a commercially sound vendor base, continual survey of the market for new supply sources including non-traditional suppliers and assist in maintaining Client’s “Approved Vendor List”. Evaluates and monitors vendor performance on a continual basis.
- Help develop project “Approved Vendors” lists. Pre-qualify vendors, if required, to obtain internal and client approval to use “new” vendors.
- Perform the “RFQ” process
- Review requisitions to verify accuracy and complete scope of work involved.
- Issue RFQ to vendors and secure complaint offers, manage and update the RFQ Sourcing list on a timely basis.
- Liaise with Engineering or Requisitioner, if required, to ensure that TBE’s are completed on schedule.
- Coordinate with vendor clarification process thoroughly
- Participate in commercial negotiations with vendor and perform CBE & TBE per guidelines, ensuring prices are kept confidential and not shared with anyone outside Procurement Group except PM and Cost CM.
- Place PO’s with selected vendors. Reviews and approves orders that are within approval limit. Provide on-going purchase Order administration including PO revisions, resolution of discrepancies etc., as required during the life of the order.
- Maintain Purchase Order file.
- Assist the expediting process.
- Provide help and guidance to project dedicated expeditors.
- Resolve commercial clarifications with vendors.
- Advise Framework Department on any potential vendors interested in supply agreements.
- Regularly exchange information on new products and sources, market trends and lessons learnt with other Client’s entities.
- Administers the bid pricing process, liaise with Bids & Proposal Procurement Manager to ensure that the input to the
- Proposals Group is accurate and timely.
- Participate in the production of a monthly market watch report.
- Participate in Purchase Order Close Out.
- Technical Diploma or Graduate in Engineering discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience from EPC background (Oil & gas, Refinery and Petrochemical Industry).
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral) who shall be able to sense the mood the customer or supplier and react appropriately, and most importantly able to react well at all levels.
Duration: 12 months
In caso d'interesse per la posizione proposta, allegare il Curriculum vitae in lingua Italiana e/o in lingua Inglese, possibilmente in file con formato Word o formato compatibile.