3447 - PROJECT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
Posizione3447 - PROJECT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
FRAG looking for a PROJECT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST assigned from the Fabrication of onshore/offshore Operations or Projects to coordinate, supervise and interface the field execution of the subcontracted activities
- Responsible for the day to day subcontractor interface activities that occur after execution of the subcontract and are responsible for ensuring that subcontracting activities are performed efficiently, effectively and in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that Project materials, equipment and services are purchased in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures, in accordance with required standards, codes and specifications and in accordance with Project budgets and/or other cost criteria.
- Responsible in performing the tasks and duties the Purchasing Supervisor projects interfaces internally with the Project Management Teams, Operations Groups, Accounting and Proposals, Engineering and externally with Suppliers.
- Verify JRM and Subcontractor material, equipment and documentation deliverables and their related schedules.
- Ensure that all Subcontractors comply with Prime Contractual obligations.
- Ensure Subcontractor compliance to the requirements of the Subcontract Agreement.
- Monitor Subcontractors work to verify performance, supervision, scheduling and quality control according to the subcontract terms and identify any areas of concern to the Project Management team well in advance for initiating any corrective actions as deemed appropriate.
- Interface liaison with Client/Customer representative with respect to the subcontractors scope of work at Company/Contractor work site and/or offshore vessels.
- Interface liaison with either other department or entities (Third parties involved in Engineering, Procurement into the inspection etc) related to the subcontractor works.
- Interface liaison with the Project Planning Engineer for the monitoring and progress reporting of Subcontractor.
- Interface liaison with the Project Quality Engineer to ensure that the quality requirements stipulated in the quality plan are being complied with by Subcontractor.
- Interface liaison with the Project material Coordinator on all material related issues.
- Review all sites queries and change orders related to subcontract works.
- Ensure that all Subcontract inspection and certification documentation are progressively submitted to the Project Quality Manager and/or Quality department
- Review of all Subcontract invoices for compliance to eh invoicing terms and conditions stipulated in the Subcontract Agreement.
- Interface with subcontractor Administrator on any commercial issues to clarify scope, changes, schedule, progress etc
- Processing and execution of changes with Subcontractors as directed by the Project Manager.
- Provide input to the weekly/monthly report.
- Attend meetings with Subcontractor where progress, interface and administration matters are discussed.
- Responsible for compliance with Global procedures, policies and project specific procedures.
- Conduct Subcontract close-outs on completion of the work.
- Management of the Purchasing group in undertaking the procurement tasks and activities necessary to acquire technically conforming products and services at competitive costs from Approved Vendors.
- Manage the RFQ process with the discipline buyers for project procurement package requirements and ensures that Company protocol and ethics are maintained and that a fair and equable bidding process as implemented.
- Manage the purchase order process ensuring that all commercial, legal and technical queries are resolved and that changes in Purchase Order scope, quantity and/or price are approved in accordance with Company procedures, Project requirements and the Delegated Authority matrix.
- Review engineering and vendor deliverables to procurement to ensure completeness.
- Interface with both engineering and procurement to ensure all departments achieve the project plan.
- Support the Project accounts payable invoice resolution process and Project product delivery discrepancies to ensure that both are resolved effectively, and that Vendor payment and/or goods receipt are effected in a timely manner.
- Review engineering and vendor deliverables to Procurement to ensure completeness.
- Interface with engineering and procurement to ensure all departments achieve the project plan.
- 10-15 years of experience
- Working knowledge and experience in Tools such as: SAP, Primavera, Risk Assessment tools, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Word and Physical Progress systems
Duration: 12 months
In caso d'interesse per la posizione proposta, allegare il Curriculum vitae in lingua Italiana e/o in lingua Inglese, possibilmente in file con formato Word o formato compatibile.