3446 - DRILLING ONSHORE PROJECT ENGINEER
Posizione3446 - DRILLING ONSHORE PROJECT ENGINEER
FRAG looking for a DRILLING ONSHORE PROJECT ENGINEER per our client is a global oilfield service company that specializes in drilling services and well services across the globe.
The Drilling Project Engineer is designated to deliver work as delegated by the appropriate Project Manager, in accordance with the Project Plan and Client PEM and TEM requirements.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure that all project work complies with and is delivered to the requirements of the Client Project Execution Model (PEM)
- Interface with Engineering teams and Construction teams to coordinate the project delivery in accordance with the agreed Project Execution Plan.
- Coordinate the development of the SOW and all CTR's as required.
- Once the original SOW and CTR's are locked, identify increase or reduction in scope, raising the necessary support documentation within the Management of Change process (commercial, technical, quality)
- Work with Cost Engineers to develop and update the monthly Project Cost Report
- Continually update the Project Planning Engineer with current status and requirements.
- Review of cost and planning data in order to optimize activities or to identify any delay or conflicts within schedule, and to identify these to Project Manager and Cost Engineer.
- Monitor all project activity to support risk and opportunity identification and mitigation
- Interface with the Client and report in accordance with requirements as stipulated by the Project Manager.
- During the Bidding Phase, Analyze contractual documents and tender in order to review scope of work, schedule and to identify project requirements and constraints
- Provide support in the draft of operational standards and guidance for project management, with a focus on rig move and rig start-up phases as well as management of investments for growth (new plants or major upgrade of existing plants)
- Provide support in project activity planning and monitoring
- Provide support the continuous monitoring of specific critical technical and contractual topics
- Provide support improvement initiatives and dissemination of project management methodologies, and monitor their development
- Drafting reports to monitor the evolution of all the Onshore Drilling projects, guaranteeing the availability of useful data and evidence to assess performance and critical issues
- Select appropriate vendors in accordance with Client quality requirements, seeking input from the Quality Engineer as required
- Review engineering designs on an ad-hoc basis
- To conduct offshore management visits as required.
- To provide technical, ethical, professional leadership, support and mentoring to colleagues.
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Management Engineer
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to identify, develop and analyze engineering designs and/or specifications
- Sound understanding of project engineering requirements
- Proven experience in project activity planning and monitoring
- Conversant with industry QHSE requirements and standards
- Commitment to continual improvement
- Capability to model, gather, select, store and retrieve project data
- Collaborative skills - capable of working under pressure as part of a team
- Industry general awareness - stakeholders, standards, regulations etc.
- Considerable experience in and equivalent role
- Previous drilling contractor experience
- Extensive Oil & Gas Sector experience
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 12 months
In caso d'interesse per la posizione proposta, allegare il Curriculum vitae in lingua Italiana e/o in lingua Inglese, possibilmente in file con formato Word o formato compatibile.